GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By now, most of you know that I'm usually up to something.... and here it is! A present for the long-suffering Mrs. Scarlett and her Volt. But it just might be the start of the next special series of VoltShelves. What do you think?

·
Registered
926 Posts
Is...is that gator?

*shudders*

Much kudos to the workmanship and hope the Missus rewards with snu-snu. Is that actual hide or did you do a textured print of some sort?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is...is that gator?

*shudders*

Much kudos to the workmanship and hope the Missus rewards with snu-snu. Is that actual hide or did you do a textured print of some sort?
Gator-naugahide. Or something like that. Fake, but cool! And it has a seriously large texture to it. Some of the raised areas are pretty raised up. No reward yet, but her Volt is off with the #1 son for a few days, so she can only admire it on the kitchen table, not in its rightful home. The weekend is coming, and she'll be plenty happy when it gets in the car (with free installation by me, of course!).......I'll report back in on all of that later.

·
Registered
81 Posts
How many fake gators had to die to make that thing?
Looks like 2 - 1/2 virtual 'gators for the top, double that if they wrap around to the bottom.
:D
Roy

·
Registered
11,416 Posts
No reward yet, but her Volt is off with the #1 son for a few days, so she can only admire it on the kitchen table, not in its rightful home. The weekend is coming, and she'll be plenty happy when it gets in the car (with free installation by me, of course!).......I'll report back in on all of that later.
Yes, details on that "reward" if you please. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts