GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The paperwork is signed!!:p We are the proud owners of C-0429! :D She is a beauty with the White Diamond all over ...just as many women would like to see!;) (okay...not quite all over like voltage962 has...but it will have to do for now!:)

I am very fresh on the Volt learning curve - so please excuse some of my dumb questions...but I also promise to try to search for info first...and I promise to try and help answer things that I can.

Thanks for letting me finally brag and "jump up and down with joy" - it has been a long 10 days since we decided that we were interested in possibly buying a Volt~:D:D
VM

·
Registered
213 Posts
The paperwork is signed!!:p We are the proud owners of C-0429! :D She is a beauty with the White Diamond all over ...just as many women would like to see!;) (okay...not quite all over like voltage962 has...but it will have to do for now!:)

I am very fresh on the Volt learning curve - so please excuse some of my dumb questions...but I also promise to try to search for info first...and I promise to try and help answer things that I can.

Thanks for letting me finally brag and "jump up and down with joy" - it has been a long 10 days since we decided that we were interested in possibly buying a Volt~:D:D
VM
Congrats!!! You will love driving the Volt. Love the smoothness and handling :)

3,600 Posts
Congratulations VoltMama, we are very happy to hear that have taken delivery of your Volt. Enjoy!

·
Registered
895 Posts
Congratulations VoltMama, but I had to laugh at your "a long 10 days" comment. For many of us early adopters it was a long one or two years. :)

I started following the Volt in June 2008. I put down a deposit April 19, 2010. I had to cancel that one because they were never going to get 2011 Volts. I put down my second deposit at another dealer in November 2010, actually placed the order in January 2011, and picked up my Volt March 25, 2011. Talk about long days!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MichaelH...which is why I put the laughing faces at the end of my statement...I know probably 98% of you have waited months for your Volts. I honestly don't know how you all manages!
VM

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
MichaelH...which is why I put the laughing faces at the end of my statement...I know probably 98% of you have waited months for your Volts. I honestly don't know how you all manages!
VM
The volt advisors found my first one at a small dealer in michigan, our wait was the time to find a shipper and the long haul to AZ. Now I am waiting on the next one, a red 2012 for me. Week 6 and still at 1102 on the status. :(

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just got my 2011 Saturday and LOVE it! I bought mine 8/19 and finally got it 9/3 (it was shipped from CA to Seattle and I think I called my dealer daily asking for updates on when it'd get in!). Mine also is the diamond white. At first I wasn't thrilled about the color (really wanted a black one) but when I got it I thought it was beautiful and looked much better in person than online (and doesn't show the dirt as easily). When I was waiting for mine I was on here non stop reading and learning everything I could!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm picking up C-1767 on Friday morning. :):). Got the call from the dealer that have the car. YAY!!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
I just got build confirmation today. C3344. Order placed 6/28. The wait was pure agony, but the ecstasy will be here soon.

IT"S ALIVE!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Congratulations, VoltMama:
You will love it and find new things and features about it everyday. We look forward to your continuing posts!

Paul S. Red Volt #2169

3,600 Posts
@ seavolt,

Congratulations! Glad you are loving it, enjoy! If you have any questions at any time give the Volt Advisor Team a call or send us an email. (877-486-5846/[email protected])

3,600 Posts
@ sgc,

VoltMama's VIN is correct and I did check, it is a 2012 MY Volt.

3,600 Posts
@sgc,

The VIN sequence started back at 1 for the 2012 Model Year.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
How is that possible? My VIN is 114, and every other 2011 VOLT VIN I've seen posted here is well into the mid 1000's.
VINs spin up quickly when they're producing 600 cars a week? I saw a C-003xx VIN here in town yesterday, so there are without a doubt sub C-1K Volts out there (obviously less than a thousand of 'em nation wide :- ). I've heard GM snarfed up for internal use the first century or so of C MY '12 Volts, but I haven't heard the lowest customer C-car VIN.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Congratulations!!! You got that really quickly! I have been waiting since April and my Volt is in route to Oregon. The only thing is according to Pacific Union automated tracking mine and I assume other Oregon Volts have been stuck in North Platte Nebraska for over a week with a broken rail car! It is getting really hard to wait! Congrat's again! I am amazed at your low VIN #. Is this a Canadian Volt?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts