Is there a level 2 charging station that fits the following characteristics?
- Is portable
- Is able to connect to both 120 and 240v (and 60Hz for America) (I am open to using a converter, like with the EVSE Upgrade one, below.)
- Has a light up end on the plug (I have looked desperately for something like this. Is this so hard to do??? It would seem so simple!)
- is less than $1500
- Can charge the car at or very near it's maximum recommended KW rate (I think I've heard 13?)
- Is water resistant (Will be outside and exposed to the elements. I believe NEMA 4 is going to be best suited for this location.)
- Has at least a 20ft cable
I am open to custom built ones like the ones on EVSE Upgrade (This looks the most appealing):
I am totally open to suggestions if anyone has experience with a particular model (good or bad) please let me know what features above that I may think are nice to have but are really pointless or not necessary or that you have found that you are not using.
I've owned my Volt for 2 weeks now and I am THRILLED!! Loving it!