GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any chance that this forum will pick up as we approach the end of 2018? Is there another forum I should be looking at? I'm considering a Bolt lease.

·
Registered
65 Posts
This whole site is really aimed at the Volt. For Bolt info I hang out at www.chevybolt.org. It all Bolt all the time and has roughly equal traffic to this site. You will find me there as LooseBolt. There are plenty of opinions about lease vs ownership and what people are paying in different parts of the country. Bolt and Volt are great cars but with somewhat different missions. I find having one of each Ideal.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I’ll check it out!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Any chance that this forum will pick up as we approach the end of 2018? Is there another forum I should be looking at? I'm considering a Bolt lease.
You can check out leasehackr.com for lots of good lease info and autobytel for rebates.

·
Registered
6,464 Posts
Unfortunately, there's not a lot of Bolt EV owner activity on this site. I try to make the rounds when I can, but almost every Bolt EV topic is derailed by discussions about the Model 3 or the Volt.

·
Administrator
20,583 Posts
but almost every Bolt EV topic is derailed by discussions about the Model 3 or the Volt.
Not nearly as bad as Electrek in that regard.

I own both a Volt and Bolt as well. They compliment each other very well.

Leasing which is purely a financial choice regardless of whatever car is being considered.

·
Registered
6,464 Posts
Not nearly as bad as Electrek in that regard.

I own both a Volt and Bolt as well. They compliment each other very well.

Leasing which is purely a financial choice regardless of whatever car is being considered.
Yes, I can only imagine. I don't venture that far afield. ;)

But I do love the irony. I am of the opinion that the Volt/Model 3 are perfect complements to the Bolt EV (or vice versa). I don't know very many American households where seeing both vehicles parked side-by-side in the same driveway wouldn't make sense.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts