GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've long used a dedicated iPod for music in my car. With my 2012 Volts, I had a latest-gen iPod touch, which I had to keep at iOS 8 because of a playback clicking problem with iOS 9.

With the 2017, my initial setup appeared to work fine. But eventually I noticed that some playlists display as empty. I thought maybe it was time to update to iOS 9. But the issue remains. Most playlists display as empty but a few work ok. The songs from the problem playlists are still there and I can access them by title or artist and they play fine. The number of titles in the playlist does not seem to be the issue.

I tried plugging in my iPhone which has all the same playlists, and they work correctly, even though the phone doesn't have the actual media for most of the songs. The display pauses for a short time and shows an animation while it loads the titles. But with the iPod there is no pause, no animation.

I don't want to plug in my phone for every drive to work and home. Has anyone else tried using an iPod on G2?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What iPod are you using? Both just plug and play for me, selected by the Media icon in the audio screen. And of course, connected via USB.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts