GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason I suddenly have an issue with my BT connected Iphone 6 plus interrupting the radio as if a phone call is incoming. I get the handset image and the option list to hangup, transfer to handset etc. It only comes up for a moment but every single received email interrupts the radio for a few seconds. This just started happening recently. Anyone have an idea how to fix this?

Thank you

Jon

·
Registered
478 Posts
Start with the easy stuff. Delete the pairing and profile from the phone, and from the car, then re-pair.

·
Registered
706 Posts
First of all, that would be annoying! Check your notification settings and play around with those.

Settings>Notifications>Mail

I haven't had this issue, so it is a complete guess.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
First of all, that would be annoying! Check your notification settings and play around with those.

Settings>Notifications>Mail

I haven't had this issue, so it is a complete guess.
I think you may have nailed it. Under notifications > mail I turned off "show on locked screen" Then I couldn't repeat the issue but I didn't have the time to fully vet it (real short on time). I was at home and the phone is on my wifi so it may not be under the same circumstances as my daily commute. I will report back after the weekend with my findings after I can recreate the issue, I have not re-paired yet either.

thanks to all who contributed suggestions

1 - 4 of 4 Posts