GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Very nice article. Too bad most of the crazies out here will not read it... or believe it.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
The now constant flow of positive news on the Volt will sway opinion due to short attention spans. I noticed Googling Volt news that you now see a litany of good.

·
Administrator
20,151 Posts
The now constant flow of positive news on the Volt will sway opinion due to short attention spans. I noticed Googling Volt news that you now see a litany of good.
Same here. The old days of getting away with calling it nothing better than a golf cart are over. They have to be much sneaker now when trying to bad mouth the Volt. Too many are out there being driven every day by real people. Some even power theirs with sunshine.

·
Registered
667 Posts
The Chev Volt Celebrity

As celebrity PR people know bad press gets more interest than good.

Eventually, someone will compile the list of negative Volt myths and knock them off one at a time.

Owner of a bad boy Chevy Volt.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
From the article:
If it would help make the decision easier, we could lock Alexandra Paul and Rush Limbaugh in a room and let them scream at each other until they're too hoarse to yell at us. In fact, if anyone out there has the power to do this, please do.
No further comment required.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
From the article: "If it would help make the decision easier, we could lock Alexandra Paul and Rush Limbaugh in a room and let them scream at each other until they're too hoarse to yell at us. In fact, if anyone out there has the power to do this, please do."

No further comment required.
My Volt salesman at Keyes Chevy in LA knows Alexandra Paul. I have to admit though, I know no one who knows Mr. Limbaugh though.

·
Registered
508 Posts
"shrill and mind-blowingly self-righteous Alexandra Paul"

Where on earth did they ever get that idea? I don't know her, but Everything that I have read that quotes her, or was written by her is absolutely neither shrill or self righteous.

GSP

·
Administrator
20,151 Posts
Ironically, searching Chevy Volt now displays this article as the only one blaring Chevy Volt Fire.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts