GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe this is just the straw the broke the camel's back, but I'm getting a bit frustrated with the amount of misinformation that is peddled regarding the Bolt EV. In my opinion, Zachary Shahan should know better. Maybe I'm overreacting, but I am getting tired of EV "advocates" and "authorities" misrepresenting and attacking the Bolt EV.

Original article (judge for yourself): https://cleantechnica.com/2018/07/14/bmw-i3-vs-chevy-bolt-vs-nissan-leaf-comparison-review/

·
Registered
11,416 Posts
98% of the stuff on Clean Technica is crap. Sometimes I post it here just to see if it gets a rise out of people.

·
Registered
11,416 Posts
I guess. Maybe I was just holding Zachary Shahan to a higher standard.
Maybe you should. I don't know anything about him.

I just know that scanning CT makes my eyes roll more often than not. That's one of the car stories I chose not to post here. Seems like a ridiculous comparison from the jump.

The big problem with CT is that their opinions almost always begin with assumptions I'm not willing to accept as truth.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Just about every discussion on CT turns into some sort of political plot. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I guess. Maybe I was just holding Zachary Shahan to a higher standard.
I haven’t read anything there in probably 2 years...

Let’s see it says
I own an I3 and want to validate my purchase

The Bolt is like driving a cloud instead of like the I3 which drives like a refined go cart

The go cart feeling is better and I feel like the seat is nicer

So the I3 is better because that is the car I bought

Meh.

·
Registered
11,416 Posts
Just about every discussion on CT turns into some sort of political plot. :rolleyes:
They often start with one.

But sometimes there's a decent car article. It takes a lot of scanning to find them. The article in the OP isn't one of these.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts