GM Volt Forum banner

IN SEARCH OF - Volt 2 or ELR, in NW Florida

1187 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Chuckolicious
The end of this month (June2021) we're driving from California to Florida, and would like to buy another Gen 2 Volt (or an ELR) after we arrive.

If you have a Volt 2 or ELR for sale near the FL panhandle, or know of one, I'll be grateful for the connection.

Henry
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
The end of this month (June2021) we're driving from California to Florida, and would like to buy another Gen 2 Volt (or an ELR) after we arrive.

If you have a Volt 2 or ELR for sale near the FL panhandle, or know of one, I'll be grateful for the connection.

Henry
Hey there. Selling my 17, but I’m in MA. 80k miles but literally mint. I’m kind of a notorious anal retentive freak with my cars. Still has the remainder of a 6yr, 125k bumper to bumper transferable warranty. Only add ons are weathertech mats and cargo area protection. Snow tires/rims wheel set as well, but likely of no interest to you. $14,500 if you’re interested. Got a Pacifica Hybrid to replace it. Oh yea, battery still gets a solid 50 miles on a nice day. Pretty surprising that there seems to have been literally no degradation at all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.