I love my Volt but last night I gave it a much needed pressure wash just before I drove home. I forgot to plug it in which is unusual for me. The temperature was about 5 degrees below freezing and this morning my car was totally dead. I had to use the actual key to open the door. Interior lights did not come on, nothing. I live 130 miles / 200+ km from the dealership and I don't know what to do. Luckily the temperature will go up to +1, if that helps. I have put one of those cigarette lighter battery charges in the socket because that is all I have. I cannot open the trunk to get in to the battery, but haven't tried going through the back seat yet. Does anyone have any ideas? I am going out shortly to see if there is any charge on the battery, but I am really nervous when I have car issues. I depend on it so much and just have visions of large repair bills. HELP!