GM Volt Forum banner

I want badges that........

4828 Views 10 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Glen M
I want my Volt to have badges, especially side ones (preferablly as small lightning bolts), that have a small green LED that goes on when in all electric mode. Have them turn white when the ICE is charging.

I want the world, or at least the cars beside me when I am stuck in traffic, to see the future of the automobile, and know that it is electric.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
661 Posts
Actually, Glen, the more I think about it, the badge idea is not bad at all. You could envision an add campaign centered around these badges, so the public, when they see one of these cars, has something to look for. The more they see it "green" in everyday normal circumstances; on the highway, at the malls, etc. the more it drives home the point that you don't have to give up anything to go "all electric".

Great idea. Sometimes its the little things that make the big impact.

GM, are you taking notes?

· Registered
661 Posts
Bummer! I love the idea of some kind of exterior visual indication of the mode of power for the car. That kind of gentle reminder to others that they are currently being hosed for gasoline while you are running gas-free would be a powerful nudge to the local chevy dealer for a test drive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.