GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I met Mr Selim Bingol (VP Global Communications) at GM headquarter's with my friend Francois Boucher, I told him to «use» us more since we are GM'S VOLT Ambassadors and their best VOLT salespeople !! Here is the proof: I just convinced the 3 owner's of the only Canadian Charging stations manufacturers (AddÉnergie) to buy 3 VOLT !! They were waiting since 6 months for a Leaf ... For more info, here is the complete article: http://roulezelectrique.com/?p=730.

There is a lot of pictures!

I'm so proud ... that's 15 tons less of GHG per year on our little blue planet!!

Now my parents are probably next to get a VOLT !! I'll keep you posted !! :cool:

Happy Easter to all !!

3VOLT-3associes.jpg

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
With gas over $5.50 USD there and electricity in Quebec at .05 or .06 per kWh - the Volt is a perfect match.

GM - get those Volts to the Québécois. (400 allocations a year was a bad idea)

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
When I met Mr Selim Bingol (VP Global Communications) at GM headquarter's with my friend Francois Boucher, I told him to «use» us more since we are GM'S VOLT Ambassadors and their best VOLT salespeople !! Here is the proof: I just convinced the 3 owner's of the only Canadian Charging stations manufacturers (AddÉnergie) to buy 3 VOLT !! They were waiting since 6 months for a Leaf ... For more info, here is the complete article: http://roulezelectrique.com/?p=730.

There is a lot of pictures!

I'm so proud ... that's 15 tons less of GHG per year on our little blue planet!!

Now my parents are probably next to get a VOLT !! I'll keep you posted !! :cool:

Happy Easter to all !!

View attachment 5273

Great.. but how did they get them fast when other canadians were waiting for months?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Bravissimo Sylvain! C'est ca, bon travail! I am loving my Volt here in Toronto. I can safely say I am obsessed with it. I too am quick to tell everyone how superior it is to most of the other cars on the road.

As I am doing this, I find myself trying to be careful so as not to have people resent hearing about how I am virtually gas free.

The other night, after my hockey game, I was explaining that the last time I bought gas was in the first week of December (I put in 20 litres and I still have 8 left). He looked at me and said "You know, of I was not so tired right now, I would walk over and kick you in "the junk". He was kidding, and not kidding I think.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
With gas over $5.50 USD there and electricity in Quebec at .05 or .06 per kWh - the Volt is a perfect match.

GM - get those Volts to the Québécois. (400 allocations a year was a bad idea)
In fact, The 2012 allocations for Quebec was initially much lower than 400 (less than 100 for the first half of 2012), but last month they increased the allocations ... so I think they are listening !! But you're right, they could send 1000's VOLT to QUEBEC and we definitely could absorb it ... IMHO, since I'm no car marketing expert !!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great.. but how did they get them fast when other canadians were waiting for months?
Well, the GM dealer already had a Basic Black VOLT in stock that he just had received. He got the 2 other VOLT'S from other dealers ... he worked hard to make it work.

Please note that Quebec's GM Dealers are receiving VOLT since the last few weeks. Last friday my local GM Dealer received 3 VOLT !!! Frankydude's wife VOLT will surely arrive this WEEK (after waiting since last October!!)

I think that GM is really adjusting !! I'm positive about this !!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice work. They should sign you up full time!
Thanks Don !! :eek: But right now I have a full time Job in the Telecom sector and I love it !! But my passion about green / electric car is there !!

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
As we would say in the navy, slyastro-
BRAVO ZULU!!

·
Registered
923 Posts
The other night, after my hockey game, I was explaining that the last time I bought gas was in the first week of December (I put in 20 litres and I still have 8 left). He looked at me and said "You know, of I was not so tired right now, I would walk over and kick you in "the junk". He was kidding, and not kidding I think.

I would tell him to not touch my 'junk' unless he buys a Volt............lol

·
Registered
923 Posts
How much are they selling the 240v home charge stations for???\

·
Registered
278 Posts
How much are they selling the 240v home charge stations for???\
Congratulations Sylvain, would the rep share his/her commission with you ? ;)

Seriously, I was asking myself the same question about the AddÉnergie SmartTwo 240Vac/level 2, Nema 3 for outside (& personal ) use...?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congratulations Sylvain, would the rep share his/her commission with you ? ;)

Seriously, I was asking myself the same question about the AddÉnergie SmartTwo 240Vac/level 2, Nema 3 for outside (& personal ) use...?
Unfortunately, they don't sell home stations ... their business model is commercial charging stations only. They have a network in place (wi-fi, 3G) for revenu sharing with the owners of the stations.

At the end of the article, I mentioned that the Dealer salesman is so happy for his VOLT record sale that he said to come by to see him when I will be in Montreal ... he says he has a gift for me ! ;-)

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
You can order the 240 volt Voltec charging station from SPX for $490 American plus tax and shipping.

Then have your electrician install it, cuts charging time to 4 hours instead of 10. (great for quick recharge between errands)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts