GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I love my new Volt & want to talk about it tonight on my radio show - please call in

We have a local non-profit FM radio station in Laguna Beach.
I do a show every Thursday night at 11PM on sci-tech (and puns)
The show is live on the Internet at kx935.com
Tonight I intend to talk about my new Chevy Volt and...
Call-ins are welcome!

All best wishes,

LagunaStarMan

Attachments

·
Registered
521 Posts
Hah! Imagine that. I'm listening in.
Sounds very information rich so far..

·
Registered
104 Posts
Enjoyed listening in to your show tonight. Thanks LagunaStarMan for spreading the word on this amazing car and have fun with your Volt!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Greetings from Toronto, Canada.

Love my Volt.. Glad you're enjoying yours!

Enjoyed your knowledge about the car (and wow: great caller tonight)!

Happy Travels!

CW..

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Wow! I wish I had seen your post before your show. It doesn't look like the podcast is available on your website yet. I will have to wait for it; it sounds like it was an interesting show.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Show will be up on the website by 6pm PDT tonight

Wow! I wish I had seen your post before your show. It doesn't look like the podcast is available on your website yet. I will have to wait for it; it sounds like it was an interesting show.
Thanks very much for asking and for being patient :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I try... thanks for listening!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks! How does the car do in the cold? I've driven through Canada from Toronto to Quebec City - but not in the Volt yet. John from Dallas was a great call-in. You are welcome to call in, too (and of course anyone in this forum would be most welcome)!

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Awesome! Radio is powerful, real-time, personal and authentic way to get the truth out to the masses about the Volt.

The general manager at my local community AM station (WINY) just bought a red Volt, and got a custom license plate with the letters! I'm hoping her husband, the owner and DJ will talk it up too!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Last night's show is now up on the KX935 website

Sorry for the delay, busy day.

The show #29 is up for listening - includes a delightful call from John in Dallas with his Volt views.

Show 28 was also posted in which I make my first comments the day I got the car.

Easiest to go to the FM radio schedule for KX935 Laguna Beach, select Laguna StarMan at 11pm Thursday and then pick the latest podcast to listen to or download. Enjoy!

More on the Volt next week :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
For my next show, I intend to discuss what is needed to overcome bias against, and resistance to, electric vehicles. I would welcome any posts with thoughts, facts and/or perspective. And, of course, call-ins to the show are welcome! My main goal at the moment is to get some feedback here that might prove interesting and informative to listeners to the show.

Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts