GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She wanted white and heated seats -- after almost buying a 2013 prem from a dealer for $13,500 -- i found this white one for 10k. Its much nicer then the 13 we had previously leased and i find myself pretty jealous right now...

maybe when my dodge charger lease is up ill get her a new 17+ and take over this 2012. We didnt buy out our 2013 because it was $24,700 and at the time they were selling for 17k with less miles.

·
Registered
6,677 Posts
I owned two Gen I Volt's one in red and one gray but I always thought the Gen I looked best in summit white. The Gen I Volt has to be one of the best deals in the automotive world today.

Sweet lookin ride.

·
Registered
14,007 Posts
I owned two Gen I Volt's one in red and one gray but I always thought the Gen I looked best in summit white. The Gen I Volt has to be one of the best deals in the automotive world today.

Sweet lookin ride.
I like white diamond tricoat better, but that's probably because I have one. I really wanted it in silver, but I took what was on the lot and heavily discounted.

I'm amazed an how much they wanted in residuals. You are better off to buy a new one with the tax credit rather than buy one at the end of the lease. Or better yet, buy someone else's lease return heavily discounted like the $10K one the Op found.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Both of our Volts are blue. There is blue in my user name. I guess I'm partial to blue. :-D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts