GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
Yes, they recently announced making a supercar:

Link

I bookmarked their homepage awhile back, when Sam's club offered their Mini-Cooper conversion in their Christmas catalog. I thought it would be an entirely new business model, so I was curious how it worked out.

I don't have any sense of how much business they are doing, but they have a good website with a sizeable offering of conversions to sell. It doesn't surprise me that conversion companies would eventually try to build their own vehicles, so it will be interesting to see if they succeed.

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
It's too bad that there are so many companies lead by people who would rather manipulate markets, than actually contribute to them. It is such an easy thing to create wealth, that there is no need to defraud others out of theirs.

Some people just love to play CEO, so they will constantly play a game of inches (taken from others), instead of doing the right things, that will create exponential growth for everyone. Fortunately, there are enough real companies going after EV development, that none of us has to wait for any one company to produce. Those who produce will survive, those who do not, won't even cash out - just look at Cobasys, on the brink of shuttering their doors.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts