GM Volt Forum banner

Husky / Weathertech Liners for Bolt EV

13K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  quirkySquirt 
#1 ·
I sent queries to both companies asking when they would have floor liners available for the Bolt.

----------------------------------

From Weathertech:

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for your interest in WeatherTech Products Limited.

Unfortunately, we do not offer Floor Liner for the 2017 Chevy Bolt. There are no plans for development at this time. Please feel free to fill out the product request form linked below:

http://www.weathertech.com/service/product-request-form/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to let me know.

Thank you

------------------------------------

Waiting on reply from Husky...

See less See more
#3 ·
Weather tech and other manufacturers don't have window deflectors for gen II yet, all I get when I call is we are working on them with no date.

#4 ·
Today I got the below reply from Husky:

Jeff,

We will offer products for the Bolt—we just have not had a chance to measure one yet. These are not available in the Midwest area yet, they are only available in coastal states at the present time. I will gladly e-mail when we have these available.

Thanks for your interest!

#8 · (Edited)
I have the GM all weather rubber mats front, rear and cargo area. They have Bolt EV embossed in them. :)

However, the front passenger mat is a poor excuse for a mat as it only covers the floor, it does not go up the firewall. The driver, passenger and cargo area mats are fine. Very disappointed in the front passenger design. The ones for my Volt are great.

#9 ·
Just received the following reply to my recent inquiry on availability of liners for Bolt:

Thank you for your interest in WeatherTech.
The DigitalFit FloorLiners for the 2017 Chevy Bolt are currently being designed in our studio. The 1st row and 2nd rows should become available in approximately 6-8 weeks.

#10 ·
Has anyone tried the new BoltEV WeatherTech front liners?
Part number is: 4411701

http://www.weathertech.com/chevrolet/2017/bolt-ev/floorliner-digitalfit/

They also have a cargo liner for the lower sub floor. Nothing yet for the false floor.

I have some in my shopping cart but would love to hear that they are good before I hit submit.
I will be needing good ones as we get tons of snow and salt and I have a leased BoltEV.

#11 ·
The WeatherTech liners just showed up on their site yesterday.... probably none in the hands of Bolt owners yet.

I placed my order for the front liners this morning.

WeatherTech stuff always fit well, we have them in our Honda Pilot... they're really nice- I expect the Bolt liners to be comparable.

#12 ·
I ordered both front and cargo right after I posted that today. I wish they had rear seat too but not quite yet. I would also maybe even get a false floor liner for the back, if they end up coming out with one. I saw someone on another forum had the cargo liner with pics, and it looked great.

I have WeatherTech in the Honda Accord, but I'm not 100% thrilled with the material they use. It's almost a plastic and not a rubber. I'd love something a little more grippy like the GM mats, but, you can't have everything I guess. I just hope the new BoltEV front mats cover enough of the carpet that I won't have to worry about any wear when the lease is up.

#14 · (Edited)
Have you tried the Tuxmat product BlackWidow? Looks good but I'm thinking the rough surface pictured on their website would trap a lot of dirt. I love my Husky liners and I would never again buy the over priced WeatherTechs. Wouldn't want to pay for them sponsoring races, advertising on TV, in magazines... Who do we think pays for all that stuff.
I know that the Huskys have more coverage than the WeatherTechs, wonder where what the Tuxmat coverage is by comparison.

#15 ·
received the mats yesterday , will install them tonight , will see for the dirt next winter. seem to be a lot better than the weathertech. Not a plastic material , it's like a foam with a waterproof leather style cover. i think it will be easy to clean them. sorry for my bad language i'm french... LOL

#17 ·
Can't wait for your pics! Though, even for $200 CAN ($160 USD) for the full set, that's a lot of money. I find the universal cut-to-fit WeatherTech mats to be just fine but don't know how long they'll last.

#19 ·
#20 · (Edited)
Looks like pleather to me and the "bumps" look like they have some depths. Combined with what looks like a lip around the edge of the mats and I think it can hold some melted snow. Pure guesswork, however. What's really nice vs the WeatherTech custom mats are these Tuxmats appear to cover the entire dead pedal while the WeatherTechs only cover half. Very nice. Just wish they'd be a bit more cheaper. Maybe $100 for the set of 3 mats.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.