GM Volt Forum banner

How to locate a car

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  201538 
#1 ·
I'm trying to locate a 2017 volt that has adaptive cruise control and none of the local dealers have one in stock. Is there a website where I can see all the dealers that have one in the whole state and surrounding states? I would love to get that information so that I can negotiate and see what the best pricing I can get is. Thanks!

#6 ·
I think I'll do that. The issue with doing the search on chevrolet.com is that I have to keep putting different zip codes from what I've noticed. No way to do a range that's bigger than like 100 miles?
So far, the cheapest I've seen for a premier with adaptive cruise control is about 37,500 after incentives at a dealer in Phoenix and one near Denver. The costco price is about 39, but I'll see what they all say about trade in value. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure i'll be upside down on the trade, so we'll see how they all compete for the business...

#7 ·
Try Keyes and Rydell in Southern California. They might surprise you.

#9 ·
See if beepi.com the car buying site, is in your area, if not get a quote at CarMax...Dealers are usually the worst place to go while the best is selling it yourself to a private party...Additionally, can you wait about 7 weeks? GM make do the 20% off black Friday sale again...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.