GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
My local Portland area Chevy dealer from whom I bought my new 2012 Volt eight years ago sends me an occasional e-mail (it’s truck month at Chevy!). Service specials are often included. This month one offer is for an ACDelco dexos 1 full synthetic oil with tire rotation, $79.95 6-quart oil change. These offers often correspond to my 7,500 mile tire rotation, 2 year oil change target schedule, and usually include a free multi-point inspection that covers those "required services" that are supposed to be performed with each tire rotation... As it happens, I had this service performed this past April for $65 for the oil change/tire rotation/inspection (I seem to recall I called them in the morning and had an appointment for that afternoon, and the price might have reflected their efforts to drum up service during the pandemic as some businesses were able to open).

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
I run $40 to $60 depending on the coupon. But since I only get an oil change every 20 - 22 months I don't notice it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:unsure: I just got one yesterday for $35. I picked the place from yelp reviews. Asked to make sure it was all synthetic oil and they said yes.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Just did my 2 year oil change today at a Chevy dealer in Orlando: $67.04 including tax. 2014 Volt, full synthetic oil.

·
Registered
2017 Volt Premier
2 Posts
Hey JC Volt, which Chevy dealer in Orlando did you use? I have a 2017 Volt and also live in Orlando and am looking for a Chevy dealer that can properly service and perform any repairs (if needed down the road). Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2017 Volt Premier
2 Posts
Just did my 2 year oil change today at a Chevy dealer in Orlando: $67.04 including tax. 2014 Volt, full synthetic oil.
Hey JC Volt, which Chevy dealer in Orlando did you use? I have a 2017 Volt and also live in Orlando and am looking for a Chevy dealer that can properly service and perform any repairs (if needed down the road). Thanks in advance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts