GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any speculation how the elongated 2017 model year might affect upcoming GM incentives for 2017 Volts?

The '17 model year started so early, that GM won't need to offer clearance incentives until roughly a year from now. I'm thinking GM incentives on 2017 Volts between now and winter will be weak - unless 2017 Volt sales hit way below projections.

Any speculation or insight on upcoming '17 Volt incentives?

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
What incentives were on 2011 volts?

I would expect the same now on a new model, I also have a strong feeling my2017 was early just in case GM desires a delay to my2018.

So my2018 could come right in January or if GM is fast tracking Malibu hybrid enhancements to the volt (aka exhaust heat recovery so those of us in the frigid 40 below north have a more respectable experience)
GM might pull a leaf and 2018 might not come until 2018.

In any event GM has had some discounts already but I expect GM to behave Toyota like and limit supply, at least until the market, gas prices and the Bolt are all sorted out.

Expect great deals in 2019 or later assuming things don't change drastically by then

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Like anything, everything's subjective...GM always has the $1000 off private offer, targeted incentives for new grads/military and lease incentives which is generally around $7500 for CARB states...

I do check each and every month but I'm fairly confident Costco has ALWAYS sold the Gen2 below invoice...

If you want a deal on a Volt, they can be had in the CARB states...Cali, MD and Mass have reported many dealers willing to knock $4K off the sales price prior to any incentives...

Last year GM did offer 20% off for black Friday...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts