GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep seeing people posting that number they are on the list. I registered a long time ago, how do I tell what number I am?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Go to the update mailing list link you'll find on the main page, and enter your e-mail address. Poof, you will be told what your position in line is.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im confused, it says im number 33000 and something. I signed up on the wait list the first week it was out. Did that one get lost?

·
Registered
8 Posts
This info needs to be an easily found link on the site

Go to the update mailing list link you'll find on the main page, and enter your e-mail address. Poof, you will be told what your position in line is.
EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE ABLE TO EASILY FIND THIS,

PLEASE PUT UP A LINK

Jerbo-SB

·
Registered
8 Posts
Put a Link Up

Please make it easier to find one's position on the Wait-List

Put a link at the top of the home page & don't push people down to the end of the list.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wait-List Position

I signed up for the Wait-List in May. I received an e-mail confirmation then. I should have been told my position then. I suspect that jrigg's advice will push you down to the bottom of the list. At least you don't have to pay $75.00 like you do on the Hymotion list (YET).

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm still #87, and I've updated information a number of times now (to be as current as possible).

I think people forget which e-mail they used to originally sign up. If you put in a different address, you get asigned a new number of course.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Still #87

Yawp.

Wait List Page 2

Congratulations, your record has been updated!

Your current place in line on the GM-Volt.com Wait List is 87.
Step #1 -- Go to the gm-volt.com home page.
Step #2 -- Click on the waiting list button.
Step #3 -- Put in the exact same e-mail address you put in to get on the list to begin with.
Step #4 -- Update something, change a dollar figure, etc.
Step #5 -- click update.
Step #6 -- Read your number on the webpage.
Step #7 -- Delete the automatic e-mail you just received.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts