GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The two dealers nearest me never list any for sale and that is troublesome because if I decide to buy one I really am not keen on having a car I have to drive out of my way for service and support. Is there a site where I can check? I cannot find anything on Chevy's site

· Administrator
23,396 Posts
Call them. They either have certified, trained Volt technicians or they don't.

· Registered
87 Posts
Try this: Go to the Chevrolet website. Near the bottom of the home page, under "Ownership" click on "Certified Service." Click on "Find a Service Dealer." The bulleted items in the listings will include "Volt Sales & Service." If you click on "New Search," You can enter a location and tick the "Volt Sales & Service" box to filter the results.

· Registered
1,171 Posts
Try this: Go to the Chevrolet website. Near the bottom of the home page, under "Ownership" click on "Certified Service." Click on "Find a Service Dealer." The bulleted items in the listings will include "Volt Sales & Service." If you click on "New Search," You can enter a location and tick the "Volt Sales & Service" box to filter the results.
Excellent info. Thanks for this tip!

It looks like all Chevy dealers in Washington DC area are Volt certified .. makes sense because it is a very heavily populated area.

· Registered
74 Posts
Very helpful info for me, too. Thanks!

Jan

· Registered
2,722 Posts
You can also use this method to find Bolt EV dealers too.

Reactions: nmdlehman

· Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
awesome. odd, both close in dealers offer sales/service but never sell the damn car

G

·
Thank you - That worked for me too. Not many dealers around here have anything to do with EV's, so it was semi-good to find one 40 miles away who can work on the car

Don

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.