GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The two dealers nearest me never list any for sale and that is troublesome because if I decide to buy one I really am not keen on having a car I have to drive out of my way for service and support. Is there a site where I can check? I cannot find anything on Chevy's site

·
Registered
121 Posts
Call their service department and ask.

·
Administrator
20,226 Posts
Call them. They either have certified, trained Volt technicians or they don't.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Try this: Go to the Chevrolet website. Near the bottom of the home page, under "Ownership" click on "Certified Service." Click on "Find a Service Dealer." The bulleted items in the listings will include "Volt Sales & Service." If you click on "New Search," You can enter a location and tick the "Volt Sales & Service" box to filter the results.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Start by checking their inventories. If they sell new Volts, they most likely service them. And if they don't have any new Volts in their in inventory, you can call and ask.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Try this: Go to the Chevrolet website. Near the bottom of the home page, under "Ownership" click on "Certified Service." Click on "Find a Service Dealer." The bulleted items in the listings will include "Volt Sales & Service." If you click on "New Search," You can enter a location and tick the "Volt Sales & Service" box to filter the results.
Excellent info. Thanks for this tip!

It looks like all Chevy dealers in Washington DC area are Volt certified .. makes sense because it is a very heavily populated area.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Very helpful info for me, too. Thanks!

Jan

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
You can also use this method to find Bolt EV dealers too.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
awesome. odd, both close in dealers offer sales/service but never sell the damn car

D

·
0 Posts
Thank you - That worked for me too. Not many dealers around here have anything to do with EV's, so it was semi-good to find one 40 miles away who can work on the car

Don

1 - 10 of 10 Posts