GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the (link)--> 2008/2009 Camaro site<--(link), multiple individuals photochopped new and rezilient colors onto the Upcoming Camaro, creating some wild designs...unfortunately, I do not know squat of the Adobe Suite product line (very basics only), so could some of you CS gurus chop us some requested color schemes?

The Volt rocks!! But the color Silver just don't get it for me...so how about some Green & Gold Metalic like the early 70's Camaro had ("Lean, mean and green @ 100+ miles to the gallon")?

Maybe even a Purple color scheme(?)

Anyways, it sure would pass the time waiting for a Volt if we could get some Photoshopped 'eyecandy' in here to play with...no?

Johnnie

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I'm very good with photoshop and have been using since the early '90s, so usually I do stuff like this on car forums, but because we know that the production concept is going to look very different, I'm not really into investing anymore emotion into this concept. What would happen would be I'd stick orange on it, love it even more and then be that much more bitter when the cleaned up aero version comes out. I'm going to wait to do any photochops.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts