GM Volt Forum banner

Honda sorry for Fit EV shortage.

5K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  coatsm 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Not So Fast! lol

Not so fast our good friend coatsm......

The GM/Chevrolet marketing Gurus have read the tea leaves, the writing on the wall and seen thesurges in Volt sales during other prpmotional events and have forcefully acted!

For only $17.50 a week more then Fiat 500e, the Nissan Leaf, the Honda Fit EV, ( Yes adjusting for unlimited miles, free insurance, ect), I can lease an Amazing Chevy Volt EREV.

Chevrolet.com/volt

Just $269.00 a month, down from $399.00 a month, Febriary 2011!

And get this, this monthly paymennt on a car that bests the Mercedes Benz C- Class and dominates the Lexus IS!

http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/cars-trucks/rankings/Upscale-Midsize-Cars/

While the Fit, 500e, the up and comming Pocker Rocket, the Spark EV, the Mitsubushi Mi Ev, the Ford Focus , the BMW i3 are all spectacular in their own right, all are short range EV's.
With Volt I can drive cross country at will like any gas car with a highway fuel economy in CS mode exceeding the gas versions of the above mentioned PEV's and BEV's!

VoltStats.net

Finally a fine local competator of ours with 12 Volts on the ground is blasting the airwaves round here. Here in michigan, home of the $4.00;Gallon 'O' Gas!

The Pitch?

"Chevy Volt, $269.00 a month, save $200.00- $300.00 a month NOT buying gas! "
.....Yup, dats da way to pitch em! Driving for free!

Best-

Thomas J. Thias

Sundance Chevrolet Inc.

517-622-6081

@AmazingChevVolt

#3 ·
Thomas,

Yeah, the Volt leases are pretty good also, but Honda ($259.00) is giving you a nice Level-2 charger with the insurance and unlimited mileage.
Am still buying a Volt because it's an EREV ( a few Random 100 + miles trips) and the right car for me, 1) I don't have room for two cars (too much "stuff" in garage), 2) to/from work is 38 miles, and the most important 3) I have a 4.5 Kw solar system on my roof and @$700.00 credit with the DWP.

But as a second car, the Fit is worth a look.

Matt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.