GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am using my Ampera 2012, buyed with 0 miles, (Volt1) since 30 Months. I have had no problems during the 16000 miles. But 2 weeks before the first prob was coming to me. The german forum cannot help me, so I come to the Volt forum.
Thanks for any help and
good luck
Hellmuth

·
Premium Member
14,156 Posts
A brief explanation of the prolem would of course be helpful. Also we ordinarily get codes from OnStar which helps in diagnosing the problem. Those are also very helpful.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have written it yesterday in the section generation 1 Volt, I cannot set a link so I have used the copyfunction please read:

AC compressor does not work, Code U016B, MIL is on

Hi from Germany :)

I think I have a difficould problem:

First, 2 weeks ago, I saw that the seatheating does not work on both frontseats. The 3 leds are off. Any days later the seatheating works fine.:confused:
I have used my Torque and also my icarsoft and the codes was and is:
U016B and P1E00.
Because it is cold outside I have never used the ac compressor. Today I bring the Aircondition to MAX and the clima-temperature to Lo. The Compressor does not work.
U016B means: Lost communication to ac compressor control module.

What can I do?
Thanks for answers
Hellmuth​

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Danke!
Ich habe hier eine Werkstatt mit 2 für den Volt/Ampera ausgebildeten Serviceleuten.
Bei dieser Werkstatt kaufte ich das Fahrzeug auch. Vorab wollte ich versuchen mir selbst zu helfen, deshalb die Foreneinträge.
Es ist leider so dass schon das "Guten Tag" sagen 100 $/€ kostet ;).

·
Registered
11,416 Posts
Verlorene Kommunikation an die Klimasteuermodul ist mir passiert. Der Techniker hat ein Software-Update und es wurde behoben. Dies ist etwas, das nur ein Service-Center zu tun.

Ich bin nicht sicher, ob dies Ihre Sitzheizung Problem helfen.

Bitte entschuldigen für meine schlechte Übersetzung.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Seatheating was only 2 days defect, now it works fine and I dont now why ;)

In this week I have to go to my dealer and will ask for this update. A german user also has written for an update for this problem.

Thanks and greetings to Illinois. As country music fans we have visited illinois and 43 other States in the US. My daughter was 1 year at the university of wisconsin and has become her master from this university.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts