GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just heard about the VOLT yesterday...while I had heard about the concept some time ago, yesterday was the first time I heard about GM actually pushing to produce this car by 2010! The Prius interests me -- but it bothers me a little bit that it's somewhat of a transitional technology with both gas and electric being used.

I've got a 2003 Mach 1 Mustang and a 2001 Pontiac Sunfire that I use for commutes now...while the Sunfire gets excellent gas mileage, I'm interested in finding a way to avoid gas altogether in the future and this car is the first, mass produced step I've heard of that will go in thgat direction!

So there it is -- hopefully this thing gets off the ground and I can get my hands on a new commuter car in 2010!:)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Welcome to these forums. Don't be bashful, if you have an opinion or a question or some insight, please post. There are a lot of well informed people here. An amazing collection of knowledge and opinion. Most enjoy good discussions.

If you want to learn about the Volt, this is THE place to be. There is more Volt info here than anywhere else in the world, other than GM's design center! Read the past threads and responses. Just about every question you can think of has already been discussed in gory detail!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts