GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All. Newbie here. I have a MY'12 ordered, no dealer allocation yet. Here's my question. I ordered (at least, as far as I know) "light neutral seats with dark accents" - essentially, the tan leather interior. On a copy of the order that i received from the dealer, that's listed under trim code "AFF". Upon checking my order status via the chevroletconnects website, it lists the "interior trim config" code correctly, as "AFF", but the description of that code says "Black Leather". Beneath the "interior trim config" is the item "trim seat", next to which reads "EAL", "trim seat leather, soleil keisel, mini perf." The question is: am i getting my tan leather interior? If so, what does the "Interior trim config: AFF - black leather" mean??

thanks all, in advance, for any info you can offer.
great forum!
dr. s.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Mine had the same codes in chevroletconnects -- and it came with neutral seats with dark accents that I ordered. So don't worry.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. was trying not to worry, but i couldn't imagine waiting so long for something, and not getting what i want.

·
Premium Member
14,156 Posts
Very confusing. I had the same experience. There was a minute of panic when I saw the "Black Leather" until I checked the codes. Hopefully we'll avoid all heart attacks and strokes with this. LOL

·
Registered
111 Posts
Relax. The tracking sites never give a complete or accurate description of an order. The description of my car was also not accurate.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
I'm in the same situation with an 1102 status. It's only been a few days.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts