GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for more detailed instructions on how to use parallel and right angle parking. how to interpret that backup lines. It looks like a great feature but right now it’s just frustration.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Lots of videos on YouTube:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lots of videos on YouTube:

Yes i have seen youtube videos but I still don’t understand what the orange lines are for. Turn the steering wheel and the lines seem to wiggle around. Does it show where I’m going or do I need to correct ...Sorry I’m sure it’s really valuable feature. I think I just need a person to teach me.
looking for more detailed instructions on how to use parallel and right angle parking. how to interpret that backup lines. It looks like a great feature but right now it’s just frustration.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Yes i have seen youtube videos but I still don’t understand what the orange lines are for. Turn the steering wheel and the lines seem to wiggle around. Does it show where I’m going or do I need to correct ...Sorry I’m sure it’s really valuable feature. I think I just need a person to teach me.
My 2015 has the same lines on the backup camera that curve with the steering wheel. The outside lines represent the outermost edge of your tires. If you're parallel parking, those lines will show you how close your wheels will be to the curb.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts