GM Volt Forum banner

Hello, I'm New! 2013 Dipped Volt

Tags
custom
6K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Volt Ron 
Hello all, new guy here. Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Troy, I live in SoCal and I own a 2013 Volt, and I love this car. Its my daily driver and i drove it from Long Beach, CA to Seattle, WA on a family vacation. I bought my Volt in 2018, with about 30,000 miles on it. The last couple years I've been customizing my ride. Messing with the rims, badges & doing some paint or "dip" work on it and just recently took a leap and "Dipped" the whole car. Fun stuff. I'm an artist so playing with the looks of my Volt has been fun and during a lock down gave me plenty to do. I'm having trouble finding ways to change or alter the appearance of my Volt, and that led me to this forum. I'd love to see some custom Volts! Maybe pick your brains on where you got some of your goodies. View attachment 173757 View attachment 173757
Love this...
I have an appointment to start doing custom lighting this Friday 🙃 I hoped to do a more sleek look with underglow too. My car died last weekend and I just got it on 1/14/22. I'm here looking for knowledge. It's been sitting at the dealership since then.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.