GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Hello everybody Patri here, not yet Volt owner but Volt lover. I feel like a little kid in a Toys Center ... so many info and images. Thank you for accepting me ;)
Welcome, PatriVolt. Enjoy your gazing at the Chevy Volt. Perhaps one day you will want to take the plunge and become a Volt owner. I have a 2014 Volt which I bought new in 2015. I have driven it over 77,000 miles and love it! I recharge in my garage when I am in my local area and use the on-board generator to power my way on my road trips.

M

·
0 Posts
Hello Patri, please don't wait any longer to get your volt. I got a volt 2018 two months ago and it's one of the best decisions I've ever made. This is my first American car and I'm not going back to Hondas. I've driven the car 2000 miles and I still have a half of tank of gas. My commute is 32 miles round trip so I only use gas on weekends. I never love any of my cars before, but I love my Volt!!! It's so much fun to drive and the amount of technology it's amazing!! My employer offers free charge so I can be happier.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts