GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past Tuesday I attended the 'ribbon cutting ceremony' down at the Riverside City Hall where the Mayor and several of the City Council were there to announce that the first 11 Public Charging Stations have been installed in various locations around town.

I brought our Black 2011 Demo VOLT. One of my customers who is an advisor to the City Council brought her Crystal Red VOLT and the City brought their Cyber Gray VOLT that they had covered in a Blue-Green body wrap that looks like The Little Mermaid threw up on the car. (There's no accounting for taste, but what the hey...)

It was a small affair that probably gets a tiny mention in the newspaper, but of more importance was the announcement that the City is planning to raise their "Electric Car Rebate" from $2,000 to $2,500... Woo-Hoo!

Here are some photos:

The City of Riverside is doing a great job getting their hands on funds to promote electric and alternative-fuel vehicles. Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Yeah, all credit to the City of Riverside. Riverside? Who would'a thunk it? Talk about polishing up the old civic image! Way to go Riverside!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts