GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Nissan fans group originally organized online reservations for about 258 orders of the upcoming Nissan Leaf and wanted to have massive discount from the group order. It grew to more than 3,000 reservations as of today. It was encouraged by Nissan.

Can we do the same for the upcoming Chevy Bolt? I for one would like to buy if we can get super massive discount if we can build one group buy and route it through one dealership so as not to violate franchise dealership agreements with GM and their dealers. GM should encourage this group buy.

Here's the article
3000+ Reservations For Nissan LEAF Group Buy In Quebec, Canada
http://cleantechnica.com/2016/08/10/3000-reservations-nissan-leaf-group-buy-quebec/

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Thanks! I hope someone here picks up the concept and build a reservation website for the Chevy Bolt. I would line up in a heart beat.

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
I'm thinking something like invoice + $500 (plus whatever rebates are available) might be the best most people will be able to get. That, or supplier/Costco pricing. Bolts should be in hot demand initially, so dealers likely won't have to move much off MSRP, if at all. Anything close to invoice is probably as good as it's going to get, at least the first few months.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts