GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driving home last night, I got some green lines outlining the highway I was travelling on that I had never seen before. (It's my wife's car and I don't get to drive it as often as I would like, but she didn't know what the green lines meant, either.)

Any clues?

Electronics Technology Font Electronic device Gps navigation device

·
Registered
4,855 Posts
Driving home last night, I got some green lines outlining the highway I was travelling on that I had never seen before. (It's my wife's car and I don't get to drive it as often as I would like, but she didn't know what the green lines meant, either.)

Any clues?

View attachment 156359
Usually green on a vehicle GPS map indicates that traffic is moving at or above the posted speed limit.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Yes, that's the XM Traffic service--it will show green for normal traffic, yellow for congested areas, and red for bumper-to-bumper traffic. They also have the Travel Link service, which along with MyLink will show weather alerts and forcasts, gas prices, and movie listings/theater locations. Looking at their web site, XM Traffic is $3.99 a month, and Travel Link is $1.99 a month, and you don't need an XM radio subscription to get it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts