GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I haven't checked in this way before, just assumed that getting the charge completed text and emails would mean a full battery or 100%.

Anyone know if this is normal?

I use delayed charging for rate and departure time with a level two charger so should easily fully charge with time to spare.

Can the car think it has completed charging before the battery is at 100%?

So I just went out to the car to check what it said. Entering the car the message on screen before turning it on was "Fully Charged" And turning it on and checking the gauge all green bars are illuminated.

Thank's, Roy a 2011 Volt #1019

·
Registered
3,396 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't checked in this way before, just assumed that getting the charge completed text and emails would mean a full battery or 100%.

Anyone know if this is normal?

I use delayed charging for rate and departure time with a level two charger so should easily fully charge with time to spare.

Can the car think it has completed charging before the battery is at 100%?

So I just went out to the car to check what it said. Entering the car the message on screen before turning it on was "Fully Charged" And turning it on and checking the gauge all green bars are illuminated.

Thank's for the link Canehdian. I didn't find this one.

Roy a 2011 Volt #1019

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
There's a disconnect between servers and app clients. You can check also the status on MyChevrolet.com and sometimes it will give you different answer as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts