GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

My name is Yeves and I post here once every couple of months, but this was important to me to share with the group. I have a history of throwing really good, well attended events in San Diego like the "Labor Day Weekend Pool Party and BBQ" but this is different. Not only is it the Big Game for the 49ers, but something tells me that a new plugin ad is debuting!

My gut tells me this the game where we need to be together to witness it! This is the year the others guys come out swinging like Honda!

Anyway, I reached out my award winning Chef friend, Chad White who co-owns Sea Rocket Bistro in North Park and also performs an amazing Pop Up dining experience called Plancha Baja Med. His food is incredible and he's been called the Best Seafood Chef in all of San Diego! So, Chad is in and is cooking an amazing spread for us and the drinks are complimentary!

Go here to see the menu and price to attend: http://evsuperbowl.eventbrite.com

Share this with your friend's on Facebook and Twitter!

1,214 Posts
Hi Yeves! I did the RT of your invitation on Twitter earlier today! Yes, I am @AmazingChevVolt. Your passionate and proVolt tweets have ways been an inspiration to me. Now, as we salesmen and saleswomen, in the trenches at Volt Affirming Chevrolet/Vauxhall Ampera/Holden Volt Dealerships worldwide, attempt to double the 30,090 EREV'S sold across the planet in 2012, a fine Super Bowl/ Super PHEV Party will ice the EV Cake.

Being over 2,000 miles away might crimp my ability to attend, time constraints and all, BUT KNOW THIS...If I Was witbin a 7 hour drive, I would RSVP you at once! LOL!

Best-

Thomas J. Thias

Sundance Chevrolet

Grand Ledge, Michigan

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I would attend but I would probably be the only one rooting for the other team, you know the one you forgot to mention the RAVENS.I do also get a little aggressive in my passion for the game and may piss somebody off when we WIN. GO RAVENS, NO WEAPON.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Jim, any Ravens fan is welcome and what kind of party would it be if it weren't loud and fun???? You are more the welcome here!!!! LOL

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good morning friends,

I really need your help today! This update is super important. As of this morning there are 16 tickets sold for the Super Bowl Party (5 San Diego Leaf owners, 1 Del Mar Karma owners, and the rest are a variety of EVs from the OC and LA). The latest ticket sold is a Leaf owner driving down from Santa Barbara!!! My goal is to motivate as many Volt Owners as I can to sign up today, not to just to be outdone (only two are signed up now), but I have to sell at least 50 tickets by tomorrow night, or I'm going to cancel. I'm also working to get a special celebrity guest to confirm today! This is also your chance to invite bring a friend, co-worker, or neighbor who's curious about buying a plugin! If you can't make it for any reason, please visit the link and use the social media features to help me get the word out! Facebook, twitter, linkediN, Google+, etc will be a huge help! Big Thanks!

http://evsuperbowl.eventbrite.com/

Did u know San Diego is the only city to throw a Super Bowl Party for EV owners?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
With a heavy heart this morning, I had to cancel my Super Bowl Party. I'm very upset about it, but I'm proud I gave it such a good effort. I only had 19 tickets sold and most were from Leaf owners. I guess my klout with Volt owners in SoCal has waned. I was only able to get 5 volts, but my highlight was getting a text from David West, the Chief Marketing Officer at VIA Motors, who was willing to drive down from SF to make the party! That was cool. Oh well. Maybe next year. A maybe I'll run a kick ass ad.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I wish I would've seen this earlier. I would've liked to attend since I'm in the area (even though my Volt is at home).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts