GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my 2013 Volt on Friday! - Extra VLED Backup Bulb & rear storage barrier for sale

Got my 2013 Volt on Friday and I absolutely LOVE it. I have a rear seat storage barrier (in black leather) for sale that I bought thinking it would work on the 2013 and it does not due to the rear arm rest that I did not think was going to be there (new for 2013) I am only asking 50 (10.00 shipping) and the retail on this is usually at least $80.

Additionally, I bought a 2 pack of the REAR led modules for the back up from V-LED's and it is AMAZING!! My buddy has a Ford Fusion and I thought the backup camera was good at night until I saw mine with this SMD LED Module. I was forced to by 2 and obviously only need 1. I have the slip from V-LED's and a pic of the bulb attached. I twas 60.00 for the set of 2 (only way they are sold). I will sell it for 30.00 with free shipping (as long as it does not cost over 6.00 to ship (which i doubt). BTW this took about 5 minutes to install. If you need help i can assist you.

Pictures are attached. My email is [email protected] Payment will be via paypal.

First come first serve

LEDBackupLampSmaller.jpg Volt Divider Smaller.jpg

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Grats on your Volt.

The coolest thing is that no matter how great you think it is now, you will like it even more as you get familiar with it and realize how exceptional they are.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Sharkvolt is right on the money

The greater experience with the car, you begin to see how much planning went into this car, from the equations used to come up with 40 miles of range, how the car shifts in and out of start up mode at stop lights, how the fuel pressurizes, how the oil is monitored, well, you'll see. This really is an out of the park US automotive miracle that no other country or carmaker has garnered so holistically. I was sure Toyota awash with cash would have been the one to do something like this. I'm proud this happened here and the car is made here in North America's Detroit Motor City Michigan.

·
Registered
355 Posts
How well does the armrest block the opening to the cargo area when the armrest is up? From the pics I saw it doesn't look like it would fully block the opening. I wonder how the rear storage barrier would work with the armrest removed. As in, which looks better. It might be something for me to consider getting the rear barrier and just remove the armrest. Won't know for sure until I get my 2013 volt.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
The greater experience with the car, you begin to see how much planning went into this car, from the equations used to come up with 40 miles of range, how the car shifts in and out of start up mode at stop lights, how the fuel pressurizes, how the oil is monitored, well, you'll see. This really is an out of the park US automotive miracle that no other country or carmaker has garnered so holistically. I was sure Toyota awash with cash would have been the one to do something like this. I'm proud this happened here and the car is made here in North America's Detroit Motor City Michigan.
Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,380 Posts
Additionally, I bought a 2 pack of the REAR led modules for the back up from V-LED's and it is AMAZING!! My buddy has a Ford Fusion and I thought the backup camera was good at night until I saw mine with this SMD LED Module. I was forced to by 2 and obviously only need 1. I have the slip from V-LED's and a pic of the bulb attached. I twas 60.00 for the set of 2 (only way they are sold). I will sell it for 30.00 with free shipping (as long as it does not cost over 6.00 to ship (which i doubt). BTW this took about 5 minutes to install. If you need help i can assist you.

Pictures are attached. My email is [email protected] Payment will be via paypal.

First come first serve
If you have not sold the rear light yet I'll take it. The 5 minute install does NOT match my recollection of what the 2011 owners took to do them tho?!? Emailing you as well.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I would like to buy the the rear seat storage barrier (in black leather) for $50 (10.00 shipping). I will email you.

·
Registered
34 Posts
If the LED is sold already... anyone else interested in going halfsies with me on another 2-pack? :)
I'll go in with you for a Two Pack. Wanna use PayPal? Thirty dollars incl shipping to Zip 14450 area?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts