GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check Engine light came on. Volt Advisor told me that John Jones GM City in Corydon, IN was the nearest shop.

Having read some of the horror stories, I braced myself for an ordeal, or at best, the brush off. But, they not only knew how to spell 'Volt,' they knew how to fix them! They were very thorough. And they were extremely courteous the entire time, and they charged the battery before I picked it up. Anyone in the Southern Indiana area would do well to use them.

http://www.johnjonescorydon.com/

·
Registered
172 Posts
I've been happy with Curry in Bloomington, Indiana for my Volt service. Courteous and competent. I'm pleased to see another service center in the area getting good marks.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Second the vote for Curry. Their sales department wasn't able to match a better deal I found elsewhere, but the one (and only) time my Volt has been in the shop for a software update, Curry's service department was competent and courteous.

·
Registered
54 Posts
For me it is Dave Hitchcock Chevrolet in Essex, Ontario. They have two Volt trained mechanics who have worked on my car and they know their stuff.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Well, if there is a good dealer in Bloomington, then I have to speak up about DeFouw in Lafayette, IN! Good purchase and service experiences with them over the last 30 years.

Go Boilers!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts