GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!
New to the forum and to the volt in general. I just came home with a sweet deal on a left over MY14. It was a never titled demo car w 4K miles. Gray w all options except safety 2.
I bought it about 1.5 hrs away from my home in northern jersey and would like to find a dealer nearby to use for service.

Has anyone had any great experiences with their dealer service centers in the northern NJ area? If so, which dealer?

I found the thread on "good dealers" but that seems more geared around sales.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
Hi everyone!
New to the forum and to the volt in general. I just came home with a sweet deal on a left over MY14. It was a never titled demo car w 4K miles. Gray w all options except safety 2.
I bought it about 1.5 hrs away from my home in northern jersey and would like to find a dealer nearby to use for service.

Has anyone had any great experiences with their dealer service centers in the northern NJ area? If so, which dealer?

I found the thread on "good dealers" but that seems more geared around sales.

Thanks!
Call the Volt Advisors for a recommendation. My understanding is that they know what dealers are Voltec Service Certified and which aren't, and will point you at the nearest one that is.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Where are you in NJ?

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Ayers Chevy on Rt 46 in Dover has done good work on my 2012 and on my 2015. The dealership was recently sold to the Nielsen Group. The same people are there and continue to do a good job for me but I haven't yet had a major problem (knock on wood) that put the new owners' policies to the test.

KNS

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I realize this is dated, but if you're below 195, I've had good luck with Mall Chevrolet in Cherry Hill.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts