GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I absolutely HATE dealing with dealership salespeople. Sorry if there are some on here :rolleyes:

I try and deal with a fleet manager if possible (I run the maintenance shop for a municipality) but in this case I might be out of luck. So in California, what would constitute a "good" deal on a 2017 Premier? $7K off MSRP? $8K? :confused: Someone here told me to wait for later in the year to see what the dealerships would be doing to unload the 2017's.

Any help would be appreciated! :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Neromanceres, I love that Kinetic Blue!

·
Registered
13,625 Posts
In 2013 I got $11.5k off before fed and state incentives. But I'm in IL and Cali is different. I think demand there is higher, so supply will be lower, so prices won't fall as much. Also, I only found two extremes when shopping for leftover volts. They either came fully loaded or completely stripped. I think people didn't want the stripped base model because rear visibility was terrible when backing up (that problem doesn't exist for G2 since all of them come with backup cameras) and then with fully or nearly fully loaded premiers (because people don't want to pay that much for a new compact vehicle. If you can somehow get a Premier in the color you want for less than $20K after incentives, you've got a great deal. But we haven't seen those prices yet (I miss the end of 2013 and all of 2014-15)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In 2013 I got $11.5k off before fed and state incentives. But I'm in IL and Cali is different. I think demand there is higher, so supply will be lower, so prices won't fall as much. Also, I only found two extremes when shopping for leftover volts. They either came fully loaded or completely stripped. I think people didn't want the stripped base model because rear visibility was terrible when backing up (that problem doesn't exist for G2 since all of them come with backup cameras) and then with fully or nearly fully loaded premiers (because people don't want to pay that much for a new compact vehicle. If you can somehow get a Premier in the color you want for less than $20K after incentives, you've got a great deal. But we haven't seen those prices yet (I miss the end of 2013 and all of 2014-15)
llninja, you think below $20K or even low 20's is possible? I'd be all over that in a heartbeat!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts