GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Would anyone know how well a set of golf clubs fit in the Bolt? My Volt will accommodate 3 sets of clubs and three passengers with the rear seat folded down. Any chance the clubs fit into the Bolt sideways, rather than front to back?

·
Registered
16 Posts
It's 39" wide back there. At an angle you could probably fit quite a bit more but may come in contact with the rear window. Those windows have the heater coil built on them, I'd hate to get a hole in one.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Would anyone know how well a set of golf clubs fit in the Bolt? My Volt will accommodate 3 sets of clubs and three passengers with the rear seat folded down. Any chance the clubs fit into the Bolt sideways, rather than front to back?
This is a guess: take out your long clubs to see if the clubs & bag fit.

·
Registered
13,556 Posts
It's 39" wide back there. At an angle you could probably fit quite a bit more but may come in contact with the rear window. Those windows have the heater coil built on them, I'd hate to get a hole in one.
So leprechaun sized golf glues would fit sideways without danger of putting a hole in one through glass.

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
First time I've heard a golfer say he didn't want to get a hole in one...:p;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts