GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, first-time poster here. Really appreciate this forum. Our faithful 2010 Prius is leaving with our daughter for college across the country and we've decided to replace it with a Volt. Dealer nearby has an LT we like, with a good lease deal. It's an LT with Confidence and Comfort packages. The car is actually on the showroom floor. I've test driven a few Volts and been impressed by the consistent quality. I'm going in tomorrow and hope to drive it home. What should I be watching for? Does it matter if the car's been sitting for several weeks or months? Better if it's been kept at low charge or fully charged? The climate here is pretty hot so I think the car having been in the showroom is a benefit. I'm familiar with lease paperwork, mostly looking for suggestions on what to watch out for with respect to the car itself. Thanks all.

·
Administrator
20,583 Posts
What to watch out for? Signing paperwork that you haven't read and thoroughly understand. Taking delivery of a car without making sure it has everything they said it has. Not noticing paint defects and other defects until after it's in your driveway. Not testing everything before taking delivery. Better to take the time BEFORE handing over your money. They WILL wait for you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts