GM Volt Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
1,027 Posts
You could always small claims GM or Chevrolet for the maximum amount and then subpoena them for documentation and an engineer to explain the system and access it.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Yes, I'm a terrible customer because I want to do everything to find the idiot who hit my pregnant wife and left the scene of an accident. I was asking a question, and instead of answering it with a "We're sorry, but we can't divulge that answer for legal reasons". Their answer was "we refuse to answer the question". It doesn't make someone a terrible customer because they would just like a little assistance from the manufacturer who wants to promote safety "before, during, and after the accident" - Direct quote from GM's media material. :ROLLEYES:
Well, then you should have installed a dash cam..

·
Administrator
20,643 Posts
Yes, I'm a terrible customer because I want to do everything to find the idiot who hit my pregnant wife and left the scene of an accident.
To be clear, GM did not say you were a terrible customer, that was one person's opinion on the internet.

I think they were pointing out that your expectations are not being met, but at the same time GM apparently has it's reasons not to venture into your civil claims case. You disagree of course and are pillorying GM for their stance. Everyone has their reasons.

Anyway, I hope you are able to dig out an image. Please keep us updated.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts