GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
3,689 Posts
They have to show some progress from all the government funding they are getting. Hey government officials, don't worry. The money you are giving them is well spent and is going towards the electrification of the automobile. If fuel cells turn out to make sense on more than 5 percent our transportation fleet I will walk around Time Square wearing only a Speedo that reads, "I was wrong, the government was right. Fuel cells are the way to go to get us off oil."

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They have to show some progress from all the government funding they are getting. Hey government officials, don't worry. The money you are giving them is well spent and is going towards the electrification of the automobile. If fuel cells turn out to make sense on more than 5 percent our transportation fleet I will walk around Time Square wearing only a Speedo that reads, "I was wrong, the government was right. Fuel cells are the way to go to get us off oil."
Fuel cells will be one of many solutions to reduce our consumption of foreign oil, so you better get "sized" for your speedo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts