GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why not? Even perhaps at a 50% Rate?

Might boost resale values on Volts?

Help the customers who are most loyal and need it the most!

WIN -WIN

·
Registered
524 Posts
GM credit card rebate? Use rebate to purchase used Volt? GM Buypower card = no. GM Extended Family can take rebate in cash where you can use it on any purchase including a used Volt.
If you want to put the purchase on the card? I have not found a GM dealer willing to do that.

·
Registered
13,560 Posts
The original GM card earned 5% capped at $500 per year with rebated expiring after 7 years with no redemption limits.
The new GM card added redeption limits depending on which car you purchase (escalade got a bigger rebate than a spark)
The newest GM Buypower card earns 5% capped at $250 per year, then 2% on all purchases with no rebate limit plus no redemption limits or explorations. So if you can cycle a few million dollars through your credit card and pay them off to avoid interest and finance charges, you could score yourself a free car. Conversely, if you already had those millions, a new car is a tiny percentage of your net worth.

·
Registered
13,560 Posts
GM credit card rebate? Use rebate to purchase used Volt? GM Buypower card = no. GM Extended Family can take rebate in cash where you can use it on any purchase including a used Volt.
If you want to put the purchase on the card? I have not found a GM dealer willing to do that.
A Subaru dealership let me charge $3K on my GM card on the purchase of a Subaru CrossTrek. He even upped it past their company's $1500 limit to make me happy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts