GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alexandra Cattelan was the featured speaker the night of the MPG Challenge at Hybridfest 2008 in Madison this past weekend. She spoke a lot in general about GMs plans for hybrids and RE-EVs. Took a few Q&As openly then one-on-one after that.

The most interesting thing I hears was a suggestion that the Cd of the Volt will be around .28....at the same time saying she didn't believe the Insight's advertised .25 nor the Prius' .26.

This is the post talk Q&A, I don't think the actual talk has been posted yet.
url to youtube if embedded doesn't work:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QtY_5JU1tRw

·
3,689 Posts
Well, I guess that is proof positive that she does not visit this web site! If she did, she would be well aware of how obsessive people are about being on the list to get a Volt. I think we are past 10,000 already. Anyway, If GM's CFO heard about this he would be screaming to have this up and running as soon as possible. You see, the CFO would understand that 10,000 X the $2,000 or so deposit is a lot of money. Just put it in a CD and he can finance his business trips to Hawaii. Nice. ;)

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
Well, I guess that is proof positive that she does not visit this web site! If she did, she would be well aware of how obsessive people are about being on the list to get a Volt. I think we are past 10,000 already. Anyway, If GM's CFO heard about this he would be screaming to have this up and running as soon as possible. You see, the CFO would understand that 10,000 X the $2,000 or so deposit is a lot of money. Just put it in a CD and he can finance his business trips to Hawaii. Nice. ;)
That's exactly how Tesla, Fisker and Aptera have increased their capitalization ahead of production.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts