GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks, I am following instructions in previous threads to get a private offer and not having much luck. Any ideas?
Thanks
Jon

·
Registered
31 Posts
Post to the existing private offer thread and ask for help. That worked for me. I got the offer and it took $1000 off as expected. You'll have to provide your name, address and email address to the person who knows the secret to getting the offer, assuming someone volunteers for you.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I got one in two minutes. Used Firefox private browsing, started building an SS Sedan and it popped right up. Didn't work earlier when building other cars.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Another data point for you, I got mine myself as recently as July 24th. I wasn't even trying, but while parked in a shopping mall in my old ICE, I noticed a Chevy Trax in blue and wanted to confirm the color code was the same as the Volt's Kinetic Blue. While spec'ing and selecting the color for the Trax, the PO came up.

Browser used was Chrome on my android phone, no private browsing needed.

Before that, I was trying for a month straight using virtual machines with *nix LiveCDs and Windows 10 along with a smattering of Firefox, Ice Weasel, Chrome, Chromium, Edge, and Opera and I still never got a PO.

Luck of the draw, it is. Could be the only reason I failed was I was using the same ISP for my virtual machines (forced an IP update from my ISP by power cycling my modem) but on my phone, I was out and about on the Cellular network.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts