GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I book listener, I am never without my IPOD. My wife and I have different IPOD generations. Her nano always plays on alvin the chipmunk speed. My Nano sometimes works OK but the entertainment controls on the display don't work well. I have started just listening through the head phone jack which doesn't charge the IPOD. Turns out that the IPOD touch 5th and 6th generation are fully compatible. Also expensive, even used. Others are partially comparable or not compatible at all.

I thought I would ask those on the forum that have a IPOD touch 5th/6th generation what their experience has been before I spend the $170 for a refurbished one.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have one it works but just use my iPhone 8 BT or plug in Apple play now it has 12g more music on it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have one it works but just use my iPhone 8 BT or plug in Apple play now it has 12g more music on it.
I'm a little slow. I started checking what iPhones are compatible. Found the Apple 5 was and forward. A refurbished Apple 5s (64G) was cheaper than an IPOD touch. So I ordered that off ebay. As long as I can run Waze, Lyft and Uber I will be happy with my older apple replacing my newer android. Same SIM card so I could use either.

Anyone have any trouble playing their music or books with an iphone?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts