GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an issue I have with my Samsung Galaxy S5 and my 2014 Volt. I can coax the Volt into making a phone call when the phone is Bluetooth paired but, when the other party answers, no sound comes through the car's speakers. I wind up either hanging up or the other party hangs up. I then have to turn off Bluetooth and make a call through the phone only.

When I get an incoming call, however, it is audible through the car's speakers when I answer it.

Any suggestions as to how to make calls that are audible through the car speakers?

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Is the problem with the phone or is it with the car? Have you tried pairing up a different phone and seeing if that makes a difference? Have you updated the Android OS to the latest version?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I only have one phone and the Android OS is updated to the latest version for the hardware.

I have completely given up using the car for phone use since I have never been able to get it to work correctly.

I guess nobody reading this has a Galaxy S5 and a 2014 Volt.

·
Banned
489 Posts
I don't have a cell phone (flip or smart). Never saw the need for one. Still don't.

Waste of $$$$.

Yes, I'm cheap.

I did not even get a phone until I was married. Figured if people wanted to talk to me that they would just come over if it was important.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts