GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got a mailer yesterday stating I was given $750 in bonus cash earnings that would be applicable on purchases/leases from 1 June to 1 Aug 2016 (great timing, as I just leased a Spark EV! Doh!)

Anyone that didn't get bonus earnings this past January, check your GM card account...you may very well have been offered bonus earnings too.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I wonder if we'll see this offer in Canada?

Cheers,
Tross

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Would be curious to see which offers it does and doesn't combine with...

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would be curious to see which offers it does and doesn't combine with...
I believe it combines with all other offers except for employee pricing.
I'll have to read the fine print to be sure. But the '16/'17 Volt and Spark EV were on the list of eligibles. Plus it removes the redemption cap as well.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I believe it combines with all other offers except for employee pricing.
I'll have to read the fine print to be sure. But the '16/'17 Volt and Spark EV were on the list of eligibles. Plus it removes the redemption cap as well.
Here's the fine print. When I redeemed a similar offer for my 2013 Volt I was able to combine it with a $1,000 "Private Offer" (Chevrolet website pop-up).

Bonus Earnings can be used on the purchase or lease of eligible, new and unused 2017 or remaining 2016 Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicles. In order to redeem your Bonus Earnings, you must provide the Bonus Earnings Code shown above to your dealer at time of purchase or lease. Take delivery by 6/30/16. GM Card Bonus Earnings can be used above applicable GM Card program limits. GM Card Earnings and GM Card Bonus Earnings cannot be combined with other Bonus Earnings offers or with Earnings from any other GM Card product. Bonus Earnings offers are nontransferable to another GM Card Account and are limited to authorized persons as of 5/3/16. Only one Bonus Earnings offer per Account. Bonus Earnings expire 6/30/16.

†Your Current Earnings and this offer may not be used on the purchase of any vehicle sold as a fleet vehicle and cannot be combined with other Earnings offers; and some private offers including, but not limited to, the GM Employee, Supplier or Dealership Employee Discount. Please see The GM Card Program Rules that are applicable to your Account for terms, conditions and limitations. For questions or concerns about Earnings, please write to GM Cardmember Services, GM Card, P.O. Box 090770, Milwaukee, WI 53209. Earnings are offered and administered by General Motors.

BTW: There are different levels of bonus earnings out there. I currently have an offer for $1,000. It may have to do with a sudden switch to heavier than normal use of my GM Card.

·
Registered
524 Posts
There are several types of GM Card.
I got the $750 bonus offer til June 30 on my GM Extended Family Card.
It is clearly stated that it is in addition to the employe/supplier discount.

·
Registered
87 Posts
There are several types of GM Card.
I got the $750 bonus offer til June 30 on my GM Extended Family Card.
It is clearly stated that it is in addition to the employe/supplier discount.
True. Mine is a pre-CapitalOne - 5% earnings without the cap, but limited amount or earnings that can be applied to purchase (depending on vehicle purchased), which may account for the different offer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts