GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I list these on eBay I thought I'd check to see if anyone here is interested. I'm located in northern Massachusetts, so if you're local this could be a very easy transaction. If not, I have FedEx account and would be willing to ship them within the U.S. I can get a quote on shipping as needed. I'd like to get $600 for the set. This includes the wheels, center caps, and valve stems. With only about 3400 miles on them they look brand new. The only minor imperfections are from the wear and tear of having the tires dismounted, which isn't much. I noticed a very slight scratch on one of the spokes on one wheel, but you have to get within inches to see it and it could probably be buffed out.

I think I'm in the minority but I decided I liked the OEM sport wheels better and found a set on eBay. I moved the tires and pressure sensors over to the new wheels just a few weeks ago.

Just PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

Stephen
2013 Volt, Summit White, Sport Wheels, Safety Package 1 & 2

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately no photos of a clean car, as much as I've tried this winter, but here are a few with the new wheels:
image.jpg image.jpg

These are just the OEM sport wheels rather than customs.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Unfortunately no photos of a clean car, as much as I've tried this winter, but here are a few with the new wheels:
View attachment 13809 View attachment 13817

These are just the OEM sport wheels rather than customs.
Very clean and organized garage - I'm impressed and jealous! One of the problems with moving from the East Coast to California is lack of a basement in most homes and reduced storage space :( But I guess the nice weather makes up for that. Enjoy your Volt!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts