GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently sold my 2017 Volt Premier, the following accessories are for sale:

1) Space Saver Spare Tire from a Chevy Sonic. This spare will fit the 2016 - 2019 Gen2 Chevy Volt. (condition - never used.) Includes a scissor jack and lug wrench (these are also from a Chevy Sonic so the jack does not have the recessed lip for the pinch weld in the Volt's body. In an emergency this jack should be able to be used by placing the lift pad of the jack just behind the cutout in the Volt's pinch weld) Asking price for the tire, jack and wrench: $125 US. Prefer Local Pickup Only in Rockville, MD (Note: the tire and jack are heavy. If you agree pay for packaging, shipping and any insurance I will have to calculate shipping cost to your zipcode.) If you purchase, pick up the spare tire kit at time of purchase I will include a free set of (2) Snow Socks (search Amazon Automotive for ISSE Classic Issue Snow Socks (value $40 US) for an idea of how these can help get your vehicle unstuck if you get stuck in a parking lot or on a hill when there are snow covered roads. Note: Snow Socks are only intended for driving short distances (a mile or two, only at speeds under 25MPH.)

2) 17" Factory Alloy Rim for 2017 Volt Premier (condition - used) Asking Price: $50 US (plus any shipping) The rim has some slight cosmetic damage from where I contacted a curb that can be sanded out, clear coat painted or used as is. The rim is currently packed away in a shipping box that held the replacement rim I purchased. If you are interested in the rim I can upload or send photos of the rim. (Prefer Local Pickup Only in Rockville, MD (Note: the rim is heavy. If you agree pay for shipping and any insurance I will have to calculate shipping cost to your zipcode.)

3) HuskyLiners Front and Second Row Floor Liners (This is a set of 4 floor liners, does not include the trunk liner. Condition - Lightly Used) Asking price: $60 US (Prefer Local Pickup Only in Rockville, MD (Note: the HuskyLiners are not heavy but they are bulky. If you agree pay for packaging, shipping and any insurance I will have to calculate shipping cost to your zipcode.)

4) DashMat (Color Black - Material - Fabric, Condition - lightly used) Asking Price: $30 (The price includes ground shipping via USPS or UPS to lower 48. (This Dash Mat is specifically tailored for the 2016 - 2019 Chevrolet Volt dash board with cutouts for the side vents, windshield defroster vents, daylight sensor and the collision warning lights. The Dash Mat protects the dash board from the damaging effects of sunlight, also prevents reflections of a light colored Chevrolet Volt Dashboard (I'm specifically thinking about the 2017 - 2018 Volt with the Black/Brandy colored interior.) The DashMat can be tucked into the front edge of the dashboard or held in place with Velcro fastener strips (included.)

5) DashCams (2) BlueSkySea Model B1W dash cams (Condition - Used) Asking price $30 each (price includes shipping to US lower 48 . I ran my Volt with these two dash cams, mounted front and rear, for about a year. The BluSkySea B1W is a compact 1080P dash cam that you can power from the Volt's accessory port(s) or you can purchase an optional hard wire kit. This dash cam mounts to the windshield or rear hatch glass with a 3M window mount adhesive strip that can be easily removed later if you decide. The B1W takes a Micro SD card (up to 32GB size.) You will need to purchased your own memory card(s). Be sure to buy an SD card like the SanDisk 32GB Max Endurance Micro SD card (cost ~$13 US) as a standard SD card will not last many weeks or months in a dashcam application.) You set up and control the B1W dash cam using your smart phone (there is a BlueSkySea app available for the iPhone and Android phone.) Be sure to check your local state restrictions on the use of dash cams before using a dash cam.

You can message me here on the forum or reach me via my email, mkmelt on gmail.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Note: The DashMat in this listing has been sold.

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did find one more item from my 2017 Volt. It is the fabric cargo area cover that came with the Volt. I am asking $40 US for the cargo cover; price includes USPS First Class or Priority Mail shipping to the lower 48 states. Here is a photo. Please contact me if you are interested in purchasing
the cargo cover.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts